Friday, July 4, 2008

Interactive Prayer Blog

Welcome to my interactive prayer blog. Please feel free to leave your prayer requests with me and I will check the blog every day so I can pray. This blog's web address is "golden incense bowls" because in Revelation 5:8 it says: And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. Remember, we can all be a man or woman of prayer and remember also that:

The prayer of a righteous man [or woman] is powerful and effective.

~James 5:16b

Also,

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

~Ephesians 6:18

4 comments:

Kathy said...

My neighbor works for a church, and today she lost her job. She's within a few years of retiring. So close and what a blow.

Spleengrrl said...

I'm very sorry to hear that and will certainly pray for her. Do you mind telling me her name?

J C said...

pray for me, please.

pray that i have clarity of mind, purpose and life.

pray that i become a better man and protect those around me who need protecting.

pray that i find what i lost so many moons ago - that i gain back what i once had in abundance.

thank you.

Spleengrrl said...

JH, I have prayed for you and will continue to do so. Hope everything works out.